We don’t know if you’ve noticed, but the Living Church News occasionally publishes a feature called “Woman to Woman.” Written by a woman in God’s Church, it is meant to help fulfill Paul’s admonition to older or more experienced ladies, recorded in Titus 2:4–5, that they pass down wisdom in godly femininity and womanhood to younger ladies in the Church. As a sample, we hope you’ll consider reading the recent contribution from Mrs. Janth B. English, linked to below, titled “‘Submission’ Is Not a Dirty Word.” It definitely runs counter to the advice about being a woman you will get from many popular “authorities” these days, but it is rooted in the loving advice of your Creator who wants you to become the sort of woman He designed you to be.
We hope you’ll give it a read! Here’s the link: “‘Submission’ Is Not a Dirty Word.”
We’re back for one more post! We apologize for the delay—after the last Sabbath at camp, things went so quickly and we were so busy that posting photos had to take second place. But now that everyone is back, safe and sound, it’s time for one more post of pics! These final pictures feature campers entertaining their camp-mates at the talent show, some photos from the last Sabbath service, and pictures of the dorms, all gussied up for the final banquet and dance. This year’s camp was a blast, and we pray that everyone—both campers and staff—arrived home with minds filled with good memories, uplifting lessons, and thoughts of their new friends. Our thanks to all who made this year’s camp a success, and God willing we’ll see you in 2023!
All you need to know…
- If you are here for teen camp or preteen camp photos, the many posts are scattered below.
- If you are here for the weekly podcast, then click right here for the whole collection: The Living Youth Podcast.
- If you’re here to discover what else is out here (other videos, posts, links to other things), well then explore away! Recent posts are dominated by camp photos, but keep looking.
- If you’d like to give feedback about the podcast or even suggest topics or questions (or, really, mention anything about this site, in general), you contact us at [email protected], which we are told works great now! (Thanks, I.T.!)
- If you’re here for help with your math homework, we’d love to provide, but you probably need to look elsewhere…