Here’s a walkthrough of the camp to give you a better “feel” for the camp and what life was like around the facility. I know it’s a little long, but we bump into a few guests on the tour!
A green vine snake found on the hike to the caves…Señor Lindley couldn’t resist the urge to make a new friend
80 meters down! I’m talking quietly as to not interrupt our guide, so you might need to turn your speakers up.
Walking through the caves in Guatemala! Typically caves have cooler temperatures, but not here! Sorry it’s in portrait mode…
Boat trip out to a Spanish Fort and local caves
Here’s a little taste of the evening activities in Guatemala, with a campfire on the beach! Sorry it’s hard to see, but fun to listen to…
I’m about 90% certain his favorite part was telling the kids to dunk themselves, “Al agua!”
Camp Dates 2017
Texas: July 10 – July 23
Adventure Camp: Aug 1 - Aug 10
UK/Europe: Aug 4 - Aug 13
North Carolina: June 11 – June 16
Missouri: July 2 – July 7
Texas: July 24 – July 30
Camp registration for all U.S. Camps began on Sunday, February 12, 2017.
All New Content
- Protected: Bible Study: Introduction to the Life and Teachings of Jesus Christ (Part 2)December 18, 2017 - 9:40 am
- Protected: Bible Study: Introduction to the Life and Teachings of Jesus Christ (Part 1)December 11, 2017 - 9:38 am
- Protected: Bible Study: Mystery of the Kingdom of God (Part 2)December 4, 2017 - 2:11 pm
- Protected: Bible Study: The Mystery of the Kingdom of God (Part 1)November 27, 2017 - 9:59 am
- Tech Leaders Without Vision December 14, 2017
- Where Will Gender Confusion End? December 14, 2017
- Separating Dreams from Reality—Jerusalem, World Capital? December 14, 2017
- Iceland’s Healthier Teens December 7, 2017