Here’s a walkthrough of the camp to give you a better “feel” for the camp and what life was like around the facility. I know it’s a little long, but we bump into a few guests on the tour!
A green vine snake found on the hike to the caves…Señor Lindley couldn’t resist the urge to make a new friend
80 meters down! I’m talking quietly as to not interrupt our guide, so you might need to turn your speakers up.
I’m about 90% certain his favorite part was telling the kids to dunk themselves, “Al agua!”
The kids recite the 10 Commandments long form at Station 2 of the relay race!
A walk to Station 2 of the Relay Race in Guatemala! Sorry it’s in “portrait” form, but this was pre-selfie stick 🙂
Living Youth Programs introduces video blogs from events happening across the country and around the world!
Camp Dates 2017
Texas: July 10 – July 23
Adventure Camp: Aug 1 - Aug 10
UK/Europe: Aug 4 - Aug 13
North Carolina: June 11 – June 16
Missouri: July 2 – July 7
Texas: July 24 – July 30
Camp registration for all U.S. Camps began on Sunday, February 12, 2017.
All New Content
- Protected: Bible Study: Introduction to the Life and Teachings of Jesus Christ (Part 2)December 18, 2017 - 9:40 am
- Protected: Bible Study: Introduction to the Life and Teachings of Jesus Christ (Part 1)December 11, 2017 - 9:38 am
- Protected: Bible Study: Mystery of the Kingdom of God (Part 2)December 4, 2017 - 2:11 pm
- Protected: Bible Study: The Mystery of the Kingdom of God (Part 1)November 27, 2017 - 9:59 am
- Tech Leaders Without Vision December 14, 2017
- Where Will Gender Confusion End? December 14, 2017
- Separating Dreams from Reality—Jerusalem, World Capital? December 14, 2017
- Iceland’s Healthier Teens December 7, 2017